A typical integration completes steps in the following order
- Sign data sharing agreement/NDA
- Rough commercial agreement
- Kick off, technical integration meeting
- Sign final commercial agreement
- Payment and customer support alignment
- Finalize technical integration
The following agreements need to be reached. Contact our Commercial point of contact for details.
- Data sharing agreement – basically an NDA.
- Commercial agreement – Covers all aspects of an integration.
Follow these steps to complete a deep integration
- Get access to staging from our engineering point of contact.
- Implement MaaS Pro API in our staging environment.
- Test implementation with virtual scooters in our staging environment.
- Request access to production from our engineering point of contact
- Perform a final test in closed beta.
- Go live on the agreed-upon date.
We offer the partners to align on details with counterparts in the following areas. Reach out to them if you want to set up a meeting.
- Payment – recommended doing close to launch.
- Customer support – recommended doing half-way through the integration.
- Engineering, make sure to test our API before to get the most out of this meeting.
Voi needs the following information from the partners
- Planned go-live date.
- Point of contact for customer support.
- Method for Voi to request the partner to perform a refund.